Project CARS 2 Update 5.02 is now available for download on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. According to the official Project CARS 2 5.02 Update changelog, the new update comes with the Ferrari 488 Challenge, along with liveries from all 3 regions in which the car competes in Ferrari’s legendary racing championship. In addition, Project CARS 2 Update 5.02 also added of two new layouts to the Porsche Leipzig on-road circuit and various other fixes.
Check out more details below.
Project CARS 2 Update 5.02 Changelog
- Addition of the Ferrari 488 Challenge car, and liveries from the 2017 Ferrari Challenge series. This is the latest Ferrari to feature in Maranello’s single-marque championship and the most powerful car in the series’ 25-year history.
- Project CARS 2 version 5.02 added of two new layouts to the Porsche Leipzig on-road circuit.
- Fixed a small number of turbo and suspension issues on various cars.
- Resolved an issue where some drivers would appear stuck on track during qualification or race session.
- Project CARS 2 patch 5.02 fixed an issue where the end of race results would display incorrectly.
- Resolved multiple ghost loading issues in time trial.
- Polished the Online Reputation calculations, including tweaks for when players retire due to excess damage.
- Project CARS 2 5.02 fixed an occasional issue of players being taken to the wrong lobby if the host set up a new lobby whilst the old one was populated.
- Mechanical failures no longer include aerodynamic damage.
- Added various improvements to the AI at a number of tracks and conditions.
- Solved an issue in career when, under certain circumstances, the standings would not display correctly.
- Project CARS 2 patch 5.02 added multiple other miscellaneous fixes and optimizations.
Check your game update and download the latest Project CARS 2 update 5.02.