Project CARS 2 Update 4.01 is now available for download. Unfortunately, the official changelog is not available yet. However, players are reporting that the new Project CARS 2 version 4.01 includes minor changes and improvements. We’ll update the article as soon as the official changelog goes online.
Recently, update 4.00 was released with a long list of fixes and enhancements. Check out more details below.
Project CARS 2 Update 4.00 Changelog
Fixes for PlayStation 4
- Fix for the sun flares in the rearview mirror that could cause corruption on PS4.
- Fixed corruption on the right of the screen when using Enhanced Visuals or Enhanced Frame Rate on PS4 Pro.
- Fixed a number of PS4 specific crashes.
- Fix for white square being displayed in place of players avatar on consoles.
- Fixed a possible application error when creating a new career.
- Fixed a scenario where a user can cause a text overlap between the practice/qualifying and pause menus.
- Fixed a crash when jumping straight to custom race from boot.
- Fixed a crash associated with driver avatars when loading into a race.
- Fixed an issue where a higher rank would be awarded to the driver with negative points in an online championship if the host adjusted the points.
- Added a console button to select friends from the system UI.
- Added functionality to be able to highlight specific friend in the friends list dialogue.
You can read update 4.00 complete changelog here.
Check your game update and download the latest Project CARS 2 Update 4.01.