Pro Soccer Online update 1.3.3 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Pro Soccer Online patch notes, the latest update added some minor tweaks and changes. Apart from this, Pro Soccer Online patch 1.3.3 also includes various stability fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing various issues with the game. Today’s Pro Soccer Online patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Pro Soccer Online Patch Notes – July 27, 2022
- Fixed jump draining stamina while in the air.
- Fixed pressing the slide tackle button draining stamina while in the middle of a slide tackle.
- Fixed spectator free camera always going down when goalkeeper catch toggle is on.
- Reduced how powerful goalkeeper deflections are slightly.
- Goal kicks will now disbale goalkeeper catch toggle to prevent double touches.
- Fixed some issues with goalkeeper catch toggle not being synced up after respawning on kickoffs.
- Switched default slide tackle/bicycle kick to left ctrl, and goalkeeper catch button to left alt. It’s recommended for players to swap their keybinds to this or anything else that feels comfortable.
- Added an option that allows you to make your goalkeeper dive key the jump button, or the slide tackle button in the control settings menu.
- Reverted to a modified version of WASD diving. Low dives are removed, mid dives will save low shots, no jump diving.
- Slightly increased kicking hitbox size.
Download free Pro Soccer Online patch 1.3.3 for PC.