Pro Cycling Manager 2022 update 18.104.22.168 is now available to download for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Pro Cycling Manager 2022 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks, changes and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s PCM 2022 patch 22.214.171.124 will address a few of these issues.
Read full details below.
Pro Cycling Manager 2022 Version 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes – August 4, 2022
- Fix a bug where variant choice of a race was not possible in multiplayer custom tournaments.
- Add scout details hint box
- Fix a rare crash in career between 24 and 25 October with wrong U23 link in a mod.
- Fix UI Planner does not take U23 races into account when registering the riders.
- Add feedback in the news when you have no more budget or no more slots to sign a rider.
- Fix a rare crash in career when there were not enough scouts in a mod.
- Fix a bug where the staff sent a mail with the wrong style for “evolution of the training style”.
- Fix a bug where a some young riders could still appear in dossiers but there were not supposed to be signed for next year.
- Fix a minor bug in the race pop-up regarding the palmares.
- New button “Add to shortlist” in the rider’s page.
- Add Efficiency column on trainer tab (Staff page).
- Add Filters on Transferts page : Evaluation and Potential.
- Update race director’s Skoda car
- Fix a rare crash with sprint train.
- Fix classifications problems with 3km rule (sometimes classification could be messy).
- Fix a bug where it was not possible to use the RELAY button during the race.
- Fix a weird animation in time-trial races.
- Update several team jerseys (Lotto-Soudal, Alpecin-Quickstep, Bora-Hansgrohe, Trek-Segafredo)
- Update Logo “Skoda” => “Skoda We Love Cycling”
- Improvement: display log path when errors are detected in a modded database