Pro Cycling Manager 2021 update 184.108.40.206 patch notes (July 16, 2021) released for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Pro Cycling Manager 2021 patch notes, the latest update fixed feature in Pro Cyclist mode and career, the random fitness in multiplayer, improve the planner and much more.
Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Pro Cycling Manager 2021 patch 220.127.116.11 will address a few of these issues.
Read full details below.
Pro Cycling Manager 2021 version 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
- Addition of objectives: fix a possible crash in Pro Cyclist mode when an objective is added.
- Addition of objectives: fix possible problems in career when an objective is added.
- Multiplayer: correction of random fitness to regular fitness (for fairness).
- Correction of multiple displays of European and World Championships in the planner.
- Addition of objectives: in the add objectives pop-up, mask national championships that do not correspond to rider’s nationality.
- Addition of objectives: display races that are dependent on invitation (for Pro Continental teams)
- Correction of super Wild Cards that do not work for some races.
- Improvement in planner: races are ordered by popularity.
- Correction of display bug: multiple European and World Championships in the Planning page.
- Correction of bug that prevented the “Kuurne” race from being removed as an objective.
- Correction of bug that allowed the same objective to be added several times.
- Numerous improvements to AI in the management of race schedules.