Predator Hunting Grounds update 2.25 patch notes released for PS4 players. According to the official Predator 2.25 patch notes, the latest update added a new playable Predator – Cleopatra and early access to the new Predator weapon Skin – Ancient Disc.
Apart from this, Predator version 2.25 also includes a new Fireteam weapon – NRV-E.
Recently, a major update added various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing several performance issues. Today’s Predator Hunting Grounds version 2.25 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Predator Hunting Grounds 2.25 Patch Notes – August 31, 2021
- New playable Predator – Cleopatra
- Early Access to the new Predator weapon Skin – Ancient Disc
- Fireteam bots are now available in Hunt!
- Support role throwing ammo and health packs.
- Revive downed players
- Players have the ability to take over Fireteam bots if killed.
- New Collectibles – Isabelle Tapes (Unlock at level 1, 10, 20, 40)
- NRV-E (Sniper Rifle) is now available at Level 100
- Added Armor Skins for level 100 / 150 for the Elder Predator, Jungle Hunter 87 and Alpha Predator
- Added PS and Epic exclusive tints for Valkyrie
- Fixed an exploit spot on Headquarters map.
- Fixed several collision issues in the Headquarter map.
- Updated audio for the Headquarters map.
- Fixed cosmetics not displaying correctly when being granted from a field locker.
- Guerrilla Mercenaries will now use Flashbang grenades.
- Several cosmetics issues have been fixed.
- Fixed a stamina issue for Host on private Clash matches.
- Fixed floating spawns and added additional respawn points in Headquarters clash map.
- Fixed missing audio for the Airstrip map.
- Fixed an issue where Fireteam members continue to go through the muddy up animation even after cancelling the interaction
- Fixed an issue where Isabelle head would not appear incorrectly in big head mode.
- Fixed an issue with Comms specialization not behaving as intended.
- Fixed an issue with the Requiem and Paroxysm armor styles for the Hunter Predator that caused the armor styles to be level locked instead of purchasable