Predator Hunting Grounds update 2.22 patch notes released for PS4 players. According to the official Predator 2.22 patch notes, the latest update added various general bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Predator version 2.22 also includes performance improvements.
Recently, a major update added various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing several performance issues. Today’s Predator Hunting Grounds version 2.22 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Predator Hunting Grounds 2.22 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where equipping certain weapons would cause the loadout used to not work properly
- Fixed an exploit location on Excavation
- Fixed an issue where the player may become stuck in a certain location on Excavation
- Fixed an issue where the player may sometimes encounter double loading screens
- Fixed an issue where the options menu would permanently persist after dying in Clash
- Made adjustments to the Fireteam’s hitbox while crouching to accurately represent the player’s crouching state
- Fixed an issue where Dante’s eyepatch was misaligned
- Plasma Rifle Prototype
- Added controller feedback to the Plasma Rifle Prototype
- Fixed an issue where the lowered body temperatures while crouched from the Spotter specialization was not working as intended
- The Predator is no longer able to sprint and charge a weapon at the same time
- Fixed an issue where the Predator would be unable to trigger ADS while sprinting
- Fixed an issue where the Predator was sometimes able to melee attack players through walls
- Fixed an issue where warpaints were sorted inconsistently in the customization menu
- Fixed an issue where the Mimicry Wheel would persist after going into Second Wind
- Fixed an issue where meleeing while transitioning from tree to tree would cause the Predator to fall out of Predkour
- Wrist Launcher
- Fixed an issue where the Predator was unable to sprint after running out of ammo for the Wrist Launcher
- Yautja Bow
- Fixed an issue where the Yautja Bow would sometimes enter a state where it would no longer be able to be charged
Download free Predator Hunting Grounds update 2.22 on PS4 and Xbox One.