Predator Hunting Grounds update 2.18 patch notes released for PS4 players. According to the official Predator Hunting Grounds 2.18 patch notes, the latest update added gameplay optimizations and bug fixes. Apart from this, Predator version 2.18 also includes performance improvements.
Recently, a major update added various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing several performance issues. Today’s Predator Hunting Grounds version 2.18 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Predator Hunting Grounds 2.18 Patch Notes
- Added a new line to the predator mimic wheel “Want some candy?”
- Updated the Predator class UI stats for accuracy
- Fixed an issue where the Predator was able to enter Predkour while in second wind
- Fixed an issue where the Predator was able to claim exploded bodies
- Fixed a bug where the long claim audio would continue after the long claim was canceled
- Fixed an issue where the leap icon would sometimes incorrectly display as usable (in the Tutorial)
- Fixed a bug where the City Hunter Combistick was not being held in customization menu
- Fixed a bug where the weapon shaders for the City Hunter Combistick were not applying correctly to the thrown Combistick
Download free Predator Hunting Grounds update 2.18 on PS4 and Xbox One.