Predator Hunting Grounds update 2.19 patch notes released for PS4 players. According to the official Predator Hunting Grounds version 2.19 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life bug fixes. Apart from this, Predator version 2.19 also includes performance improvements.
Recently, a major update added various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing several performance issues. Today’s Predator Hunting Grounds version 2.19 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Predator Hunting Grounds 2.19?
- Implemented PlayGo to allow playing of the tutorial while downloading the rest of the game
- Perks and Gear that cannot be equipped due to weight/point limits are now greyed out
- Added the option to report a player during the After Action Report
- Added tips and tricks to loading screens
- Fixed an issue where certain destructible objects were not showing properly
- Fixed an issue where the minimap would not accurately display the correct self destruction radius and mission search area location
- Fixed some issues with minimap icon sizes
- Fixed an issue where the minimap may not accurately display the correct location of the player
- Fixed an issue where mission icons would not display on the minimap when out of range
- Fixed some highlight color inconsistencies in the customization menu
- Fixed an issue where the main menu would sometimes become stuck partially transparent
- Fixed a rare issue with matchmaking when connecting to a server
- Various crash fixes and stability improvements
Download free Predator Hunting Grounds update 2.19 on PS4 and Xbox One.