Predator Hunting Grounds update 1.05 released for PS4 players. According to the official Predator update 1.05 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues AI, maps, and more. Apart from this, the Predator Hunting Grounds version 1.05 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with character balancing, gameplay changes and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Predator update 1.05 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Predator Hunting Grounds update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where some customization items would continue to be marked as new even after the player has interacted with the item
- Fixed an issue where AI would not react to footsteps or gunfire in dedicated server matches
- Fixed an issue where certain objectives would sometimes not spawn the necessary AI causing players to be unable to complete their objective
- Fixed some areas that could cause collision issues or stuck spots
- Fixed some UI issues that would occur when navigating the Tutorial menus
- Fixed an issue where, while in thermal vision mode, the Fireteam VOIP sound bubble was visible from any distance
- Fixed an issue where the Target Isolation prompt does not appear after it’s cooldown completes
- Made further optimizations to matchmaking queue times
Predator Hunting Grounds update 1.05 for PS4 is now available for download.