Predator Hunting Grounds 1.09 update (June 3, 2020) is now rolling for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Predator Hunting Grounds 1.09 details, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Predator Hunting Grounds update version 1.09 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with a new PAID DLC with a new playable character (Dutch), new unlockable weapon (Hammerhead), new unlockable weapon(Dutch’s Knife) and more.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Predator Hunting Grounds patch 1.09 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Predator Hunting Grounds 1.09?
- Increased drop rates of Rare, Exotic, and Mythical items
- Fixed an issue where the player card would not immediately visually reflect the reward redeemed from challenges
- Fixed an issue where the perk description would persist on the loadout menu even after selecting “none”
- Fixed an issue where “No Challenges Active” text would display behind redeemed challenges
- Added more glyph variations to Self Destruct Defusal minigame
- Fixed a bug that caused the third gear slot item to be unequipped if you equipped the Field Syrette, Medical Kit, and Ammo Bag all at the same time
- Fixed an issue where Dutch’s facial hair would remain after being claimed by the Predator
- Fixed an issue that caused the animation to not work as intended when jumping and ADSing at the same time
- Fixed an issue where equipping the Ballistic Mask would remove the Fireteam member’s face when restarting the client
- Fixed a bug that caused the map to not update while spectating
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Predator to perform two leap slams consecutively
- Fixed an issue where animation for stealth kills would not work as intended when the target reloads
- Fixed a bug that caused the weapon wheel to persist if opened while meleeing
Hand Held Plasma Caster
Free Predator Hunting Grounds version 1.09 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.