A new Praey for the Gods update 1.08 is released for players on PS4 and PC. According to the official Praey for the Gods version 1.08 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for soft lock, crashes, and other bugs. Apart from this, Praey for the Gods patch 1.08 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Praey for the Gods version 1.08 will fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Praey for the Gods 1.08 Patch Notes – December 20, 2021
- Fixed lore notes not showing in some areas of the world
- Fixed some text not fitting in menus
- Added prompt to remind the player to Manual Save
- Fixed soft lock that was possible in Thrall cave
- Fixed soft lock that was possible in Satyr cave
- Addressed soft lock that was possible in cave near champion
- Fixed grappling hook causing the player to stick in the ground
- Fixed unequip button in prompts for controllers
- Addressed holes in ground around temple
- Fixed hole in cave near champion where you swim OOB
- Fixed lore notes in Thrall cave
Download and play free Praey for the Gods patch 1.08 for PlayStation 4.