A new Post Scriptum update v2.1.2064.5708 released on PC. According to the official Post Scriptum patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Post Scriptum patch v2.1.2064.5708 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Post Scriptum Patch Notes – November 17, 2021
Maginot Release Changelog v2.1.2064.5708
* Released Chapter II – Maginot Map
- Added 6 Offensive
- RAAS 1940 FR-GER
- Supremacy 1940 FR-GER
- Supremacy 1944 US-GER
- Added Utah Beach RAAS
* Added new game mode Supremacy // Removed all KOTH layers
- Heelsum Supremacy 1944
- Driel Supremacy 1944
- Doorwerth Supremacy 1944
- Carentan Supremacy 1944
- Oosterbeek Supremacy 1944
- Maginot Supremacy 1940
- Maginot Supremacy 1944
- St Mere Eglise Supremacy 1944
- Stonne Supremacy 1940
- Utah Beach Supremacy 1944
- Veghel Supremacy 1944
- Velmolen Supremacy 1944
- 3 FOB max per side
- 100m exclusion from flag for defenders
- 400m exclusion from flag for attackers
- Cost from 550->500
- Deconstruct time set to 90s
- Armoured gamemode crew count 100->150.
- Fixed crew being killed by TNT explosives.
- Fixed Utah Beach double spawn point for LCT.
- Fixed Regroup Call not working in non-active capture zones (RAAS and Supremacy).
- Increased font size on loading screen tips for smaller monitors.
- Fixed missing rocket impact VFX on certain materials.
- Fixed weapons staying in hands during death animation.
- Possible fix for vehicle destruction upon driver disconnection.
- Rebalanced strafing runs to do more damage.
- Fixed wreck destruction time and sound playing after death.
- Fixed wrong sound FX on sunny layers for Utah Beach.
- Fixed Chevrolet engine sound attenuation being far too loud.
- Added the ability to set Max FPS in game options.
- Main menu is now capped to 60 FPS.