Portal Knights PS4 update 1.73 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Portal Knights 1.73 patch notes, the new patch has added stability and performance improvements. Apart from this, the latest Portal Knights version 1.73 also includes fixes for game crashing, stuttering/lag, and more.
Previously, a big update was released with fixes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play.
Today’s Portal Knights patch 1.73 for PS4 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Portal Knights PS4 update 1.73 Patch Notes
- Mannequins and Pet Stations are no longer exempted from permission settings.
- NPCs that were no longer relocate-able have been fixed.
- Setting the host settings to “Private” no longer disables the session search in the Join menu.
- Added another security check for character saving in multiplayer sessions.
- Fixed a potential crash when mining many blocks and furniture in multiplayer.
- Fixed a rare scenario where Rift Achievements progress was not saved correctly.
- Tweaked the armor values of some end-game armor pieces.
- Controller support has been improved in the DLC store menu.
- Moved an incorrect recipe entry at the Altar crafting station to the Rogue crafting station.
- Several furniture pieces didn’t stack correctly. Other furniture was sold twice by one merchant. Both cases have been fixed.
- Pet sounds have been tweaked to occur less often and be a bit quieter. Also fixed a few minor sound issues.
- Home island protection now works as intended on Wifi/Lan only game sessions.
- Fixed various loca issues.
Portal Knights update 1.73 for PS4 is now available for download.