Police Simulator Patrol Officers update 2.0.1 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Police Simulator patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements.
Previously, a major update added 2 Player Co-op Multiplayer, Night Shifts, Flash Light for Player, and much more
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues. Today’s Police Simulator patch 2.0.1 will address a few of these errors.
Police Simulator Patch Notes – Sep. 1, 2021
- Fixed an issue that blocked players from setting waypoints
- Addressed a bug that let driver witnesses become invisible or missing
- Fixed an issue that made it possible to give reports multiple times
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when standing up from the desk
- Addressed a bug that caused the game to crash during a loading screen
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash while walking through the first district
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when arrested NPC despawns before arrest transport arrives
- No worries, we’ve fixed some other crash issues as well!
- Fixed an issue that caused you to stay in cursor mode after forceful end of shift (e.g. losing a shift)
- Fixed an issue that caused the shift selection to flicker (when selecting one at day plus car patrol)
- Fixed an issue that hindered players from starting the game at all
- Addressed a bug that caused the game to become unresponsive when opening a menu or when a tutorial gets triggered while the UI is hidden
Download free Police Simulator update 2.0.1 for PC (Steam).