Pokémon Masters EX patch 2.18.0 released on Android and iOS. According to the official Pokémon Masters EX update 2.18.0 patch notes, the latest update a long list of bug fixes and changes.
Unfortunately, since the last update, players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play.
Today’s Pokémon Masters EX patch 2.18.0 will resolve a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Pokemon Masters EX 2.18.0 Patch Notes – February 24, 2022
- Victory Road has been newly added to the Champion Stadium.
- Playing through Victory Road will teach you strategies for winning difficult battles.
Special Completion Rewards
- Special Completion Rewards have been added.
- Special Completion Rewards are rewards obtained by meeting certain conditions in the Main Story and the Champion Stadium.
- A Story Bundle and a Champion Bundle that allow you to obtain Special Rewards when you earn Special Completion Rewards have been added.
- A category icon has been added to each Move’s button and description in order to distinguish whether the Move is a physical attack move, special attack move, or status move.
- On the battle start screen, the Edit button was removed and a new Tactics button has been added.
- The Edit button has been removed from the Edit Team screen when using Create Your Own Team in co-op battles.
- The number of sync pairs is now displayed above the GO! button for battles that require the number to be displayed (such as the Legendary Arena).
- The design of the Move button was changed for Moves that target all allies and/or all opponents.
- To enhance visibility, the icons that show changes to stats during battle—such as Attack and Defense—will now flash when they reach their maximum or minimum stat ranks.
- Made minor text changes.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.
Download free Pokémon Café ReMix update 2.18.0 on Android and iOS.