Pokémon Legends Arceus update 1.0.2 is now available on Nintendo Switch. According to the official Pokemon Legends Arceus 1.0.2 update 1.0.2 patch notes, the latest update added localization changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Pokémon Legends Arceus version 1.0.2 also includes stability fixes.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Today’s Pokemon Legends Arceus patch 1.0.2 will resolve a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new and fixed in Pokemon Legends Arceus version 1.0.2? – February 9, 2022
- Fixed an issue where, while offline, the screen could freeze after trying to pick up a lost satchel by throwing out a ball that contains a Pokémon.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes made it difficult to catch Cherrim.
- Fixed an issue where a certain event would not occur during a particular Mission, preventing the scenario from proceeding as intended.
- Fixed an issue where players could obtain certain Pokémon twice instead of once only as intended, prohibiting the player from obtaining other certain Pokémon. The relevant Pokémon will appear for players who were unable to catch those certain Pokémon due to this issue.
- Added localization changes
- Added script changes.
- Addressed a bug that prevented Cherrim from being caught when it changed to Sunshine Form in the middle of battle.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Pokémon Legends Arceus update 1.0.2 on Nintendo Switch.