PlanetSide 2 update 1.79 for PS4 patch notes is now is now available. According to the official PlanetSide 2 1.79 patch notes, the new update has added new changes and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, PlanetSide 2 version 1.79 also includes stability and performance improvements. Previously, a big update v1.4 was released with with gameplay changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s PlanetSide 2 1.79 patch is expected to fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
PlanetSide 2 update 1.79 Patch Notes
- Magrider receives its intended speed increase as mentioned in the last update.
- NS-AM8 Shortbow can now actually be obtained from alert rewards. (Sorry for the inadvertent tease.)
- New empire specific camos have been added to the continent alert reward pool.
- Speculative fix for Critical Chain implant sometimes remaining on indefinitely.
- The VS Rift Knight armor set now has proper icons and descriptions.
- Tutorial has been re-enabled.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with PlanetSide 2 update 1.79.
- PlanetSide 2 1.79 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Gameplay improvements added with PlanetSide 2 1.79.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with PlanetSide 2 version 1.79.
PlanetSide 2 update 1.79 for PS4 is now available for download.