Planetside 2 PS4 update 2.40 (Anniversary Update) is now available to download. According to the official PlanetSide 2 version 2.40 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor changes to the game. Apart from this, PlanetSide 2 patch 2.40 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added the latest version of the game engine to the console. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s PlanetSide 2 version 2.40 will fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Planetside 2 version 2.40 Patch Notes – December 16, 2021
- NSO characters can once again interact with light ground vehicle terminals regardless of their progress within the campaign.
- Wasp and Lodestar Prototypes now trigger Tank Mines.
- Fixed an issue where the Containment Site tempest siphon alerts and FX were too loud.
- A.S.P. 2 titles are now available to equip for those who have earned them.
- Disabled vehicles from Campaign 01 have been removed from Esamir.
- Removed the outdated “Toggle Video Capture” button from the keybindings list.
- Fixed an issue where Orbital Strike warning audio would no longer play.
- You can no longer hack terminals in Sanctuary’s faction embassies.
Download and play free PlanetSide 2 patch 2.40 for PlayStation 4.