PlanetSide 2 update 3.00 is now rolling out for players on PS4. According to the PlanetSide 2 version 3.00 patch notes, the new update brings various fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, PlanetSide 2 patch 3.00 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update v1.4 was released with gameplay changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s PlanetSide 2 patch 3.00 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
PlanetSide 2 version 3.00 Patch Notes
- NSO characters are available to players with active PlanetSide 2 memberships only.
- Each time an Operative moves to a new continent, they will be assigned to fight for whichever faction currently has the lowest population.
- This faction will not be re-assigned until the player travels to a new continent.
- Operative characters use Nanite Systems weaponry only, and have their own special Directive lines available for completion.
- NSO characters do not have equivalents for faction-specific items, so use caution when purchasing bundles that offer items for multiple factions.
- A MAX unit, main battle tank, and empire specific fighters are currently missing from the NSO arsenal, and we will be exploring their implementation at a later date.
Download free PlanetSide 2 update 3.00 for PS4 is now available for download.