A new Planet Zoo game update 1.10.1 rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Planet Zoo 1.10.1 patch notes, the latest update contains various bug fixes, gameplay changes, and tweaks.
Previously, a major update 1.10 added new content (Conservation Pack) and a long list of bug fixes to the game.
Unfortunetly, since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Planet Zoo patch 1.10.1 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Planet Zoo Patch 1.10.1 Notes? – July 13, 2022
General Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Re-scaled the Bactrian Camel and adjusted its offset to correct its size
- Increased frequency of swimming and climbing for a number of animals when exploring their habitat
- Fixed animals becoming suspended in mid-air when deleting a climbing frame just before they start climbing
- Fixed animals walking through air when dismounting a climbing frame
- Fixed an issue where the Koala would not climb trees in its habitat
- Fixed Axolotl swimming above the water surface in its exhibit when performing its swim animation
Fixed Siamangs not brachiating between connected beams correctly, allowed brachiation to occur between beams connected at a range of angles, alongside the straight angle provided when using position snap
- Fixed a few minor issues with Siamang animations while brachiating and transitioning between linked beams
- Fixed the Amur Leopard Juvenile always having its mouth open
- Fixed Amur Leopard tongue clipping through the bottom of mouth while eating
- Fixed the Siamang Juvenile being unable to use the Suspended Forager enrichment
- Fixed the Przewalski’s Horse Juvenile front leg distorting when drinking
- Fixed Scimitar-Horned Oryx distorting while standing on sloped terrain
- Adjusted and improved Siamang Juvenile dirt coverage
- Added Desert biome suitability to Axolotl and Przewalski’s Horse
- General Przewalski’s Horse animation bug and polish fixes
- Added community competition winner flowerpot to game – Congratulations Harper!
- Added missing ‘Conservation Pack’ tag to Tomato Vines
- Added tags of animals able to climb thin climbing beams to Metal Climbing Frames and Brachiation Frame blueprints. Also adjusted species tags on Thin Climbing Beams core assets
- Improved the Metal Climbing Frame’s thumbnail icons to make them more visible in Siamang’s research screens
- Fixed Education Stations continuing to play audio once triggered when vandalised or no longer powered
Fixed an issue where Conservation Quarantine Large and Conservation Shop Large [Shell] blueprints would not unlock correctly after researching the staff facilities and conservation themes
- Fixed certain feeder enrichments not showing as full after being refilled
- Improved accuracy of Status UI on brachiation frames, and fixed status not updating when the UI is open
- Fixed an issue where Educators thought no guests showed up to their talk
- Fixed Educators sometimes being duplicated in per species tab of education management UI
- Species tags are now sorted alphabetically in the blueprint creation UI
Fixed animal welfare showing Navigable Climbing area at 0m² when loading a recently changed climbing frame
- Fixed a rare crash when educators finish animal talks
- Fixed a rare crash with guest vandalism
- Fixed a rare crash when moving animals from quarantine
- General stability fix
- General performance fixes
Download free Planet Zoon update 1.10.1 on PC(Steam).