Planet Coaster update 1.18 is now available to download for PS4, PS5, and Xbox One players. According to the official Planet Coaster 1.18 patch notes, the latest update added gameplay changes and fixes. Apart from this, Planet Coaster patch version 1.18 also includes stability fixes. PlayStation 5 update 1.017.000 is now available to download.
Previously, a bug update added various tweaks, changes, and fixes. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Planet Coaster version 1.18 will fix a few of these issues.
Planet Coaster 1.18 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash on deleting park saves when trying to confirm with two button presses at the same time.
- Fixed a crash on undo/redo of placing rides and adding/removing entrance gates.
- Fixed a crash on repeatedly attempting to open the park management screen without dismissing the “missing DLC” info message.
- Fixed a crash on vending machine placement, when picking up a vending machine to replace it when the first placement didn’t properly connect to the path.
- Fixed a crash when trying to jump from one ride’s info panel to another using the notification hint, while having the advanced settings highlighted.
- Fixed a crash when editing rides, while moving the camera in a certain way and attempting to move the exit gate at the same time.
- Fixed a crash on rapidly undoing and redoing the placements of track rides and their stations.
User Interface (UI)
- The “No Available Vendor” button was sometimes selectable which when pressed would lead to a crash.
Rides & Facilities
- Fixed the max scaling size for the Demonic Knot track piece to be the originally intended size.
- Restaurants now have all expected restaurant expansions connected to them.
Download free Planet Coaster update 1.18 on PlayStation 4.