Planet Coaster update 1.16 (1.015.000) patch notes released for PS4 and PS5 players. According to the official Planet Coaster 1.16 patch notes (1.5.3), the update comes with tweaks, changes, and fixes. Apart from this, Planet Coaster patch version 1.16 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, an update added quality of life improvements to the game. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues while playing the game. Today’s Planet Coaster patch 1.16 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Planet Coaster 1.16 Patch Notes (1.015.000)
- Fixed a crash caused by trying to move track editing widgets which have ceased to exist.
- Fixed a crash caused when trying to add an exit gate to a station which is too small to support one.
- Fixed an occasional hard lock when there is no space for entrance or exit gates to be placed.
- Fixed a crash on trying to select the button to pay off a loan twice.
- Various other rare crash fixes.
- Ride info panels now displays the correct “hire mechanic” or “request inspection” button depending on context.
- Achievements should now be awarded on Xbox platforms even if they were originally achieved offline.
Download free Planet Coaster update 1.16 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.