Planet Coaster update 1.16 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Planet Coaster 1.12 patch notes, the update comes with tweaks, changes, and fixes. Apart from this, Planet Coaster patch version 1.16 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, an update added quality of life improvements to the game. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues while playing the game. Today’s Planet Coaster patch 1.16 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Planet Coaster 1.16 Patch Notes
- Addressed an issue where guests do not walk at normal speed.
- The Pearl Multi Launch Large Firework will no longer take operating costs without firing.
- Hotel Blueprints are now included within the “Main Game” filter
- On ride cameras will no longer snap back to the center as soon as you let go of the stick.
- Fixed an issue where coasters and track rides could be placed undergroundThe shooting ride now has a reticle when using a mouse in Free Aim mode
- Fixed an issue where the terrain painting tool cursor was smaller than the actual area being painted
- Removed erroneous back button when in Delete Path mode and using a grid
Download free Planet Coaster update 1.16 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.