Planet Coaster update 1.10 patch notes 1.4.0(b) released for PS4 players. According to the official Planet Coaster 1.10 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for various issues and some gameplay changes. Apart from this, Planet Coaster patch version 1.10 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a bug update added various tweaks, changes, and fixes. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Planet Coaster version 1.10 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Planet Coaster 1.10 Patch Notes 1.4.0(b)
- Fixed an issue where loading existing parks that contained transport rides, or placing new transport rides in a park, would cause the game to crash.
- Fixed issue in Asian regions where UI would display “X / Cross” for both “X / Cross” and “O / Circle” button prompts unless the user had swapped around their accept/reject defaults in the PlayStation system settings.
- PlayStation Dashboard Icon updated.
- Various PlayStation specific crash fixes
- Fixed the Catherine Wheel Large Firework emitter issue
Download free Planet Coaster update 1.10 on PlayStation 4.