Planet Coaster update 1.06 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Planet Coaster 1.06 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for various issues and some gameplay changes. Apart from this, Planet Coaster patch version 1.06 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, an update added quality of life improvements to the game. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues while playing the game. Today’s Planet Coaster patch 1.06 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Planet Coaster 1.06 Patch Notes
Added fixes for various crashes, including:
- Crash when changing the track piece on a transport ride as the ride train is going over it
- Crash when editing filters in the Workshop
- Crash in the crowd simulation system
- Crash when exiting the Workshop on the loading screen multiple times
- Crash when deleting a scenery piece in a building that isn’t the one you are currently editing
- Crash when confirming advertising for an Info Booth
- Crash when deleting or undoing placement of rides when heatmap was showing
- (Xbox Series X|S) Crash when resuming from connected standby and attempting to enter career mode
- Added a “Categories” button prompt above the Browser to make it more clear how you access the Browser Categories panel
- Added controller hints to the main menu
- Fix for an issue with camera movement when exiting the Display Camera view for the first time in a game session
- Updating the launch time on a sequencer group can now be undone correctly
- Coaster test results will now correctly update to your specified units of measurement
- Chain lift speed will now show in your specified units of measurement
- Fix for an issue where you could become blocked from progressing during the multi-select step in the tutorial
- Fixed an issue where Move Snap axes could become misaligned
- When uploading an item to the Workshop the warning will now say “Upload” rather than “Update”
- Filters can now be reset when searching for items
- Players can now view all parks they are subscribed to in the Parks Panel from the main menu, instead of a selection up to 50
Rides & Facilities
- The Zenith coaster now has Top Hat track pieces available under the “Non Inverted” tab
Scenery & Blueprints
- Added the ability to change the colours of multiples of the same item within a selection
- Updated the names of some of the barrier items to make it clear that they can be used to block guests
- Fix for an issue where Ambient Speaker audio can change between placements
- Bins, benches, and vista points can now be rotated gradually by holding LB/L1 or RB/R1
- Blueprint previews will now show special effects
Staff & Guests
- Fix for an issue where guests could suddenly become “lost” on pathways
- Guests no longer become stuck momentarily when placing path extras
- Fix for guests becoming stuck when connecting pathways to/from rides and facilities
- Fixed an issue where guests could be blocked from entering the Silversmith Manor scenario
- Fixed a visual issue with guests appearing to float when descending down spiralled paths
- Fixed an issue with Mechanics sometimes not finding broken vending machines
- Fixed Interact button prompt not being present or disappearing when performing actions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Interaction Prompt not being displayed.
- Multiple tools can now be added to the tool belt.
- Adjusted aggression/speed.
Download free Planet Coaster update 1.06 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.