More

    PixARK Update 1.11 (1.145) Patch Notes – November 24, 2021

    PixARK update 1.11 (1.145) is now available to download on PC and PS4. According to the official PixARK patch notes, the latest thanksgiving update added a new event as well as various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, PixARK patch 1.11 (1.145) also includes stability and performance improvements.

    Previously, the a big game update was released with various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the release, many players were experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s PixARK version 1.11 (1.145) is expected to fix a few of these issues.

    Check out more details below.

    What is new in PixARK Halloween Patch Notes? – November 24, 2021

    Thanksgiving Gameplay

    Thanksgiving Banquet

    Place six different Thanksgiving dishes on the Thanksgiving Dining Table, and then press E to enjoy the treat and be rewarded with the Thanksgiving Buff. Placing Roasted Turkey right at the center of the Thanksgiving Dining Table will bring something special to Explorers.

    Pardoned Turkey Event

    In the Noviceland biome, Explorers may find wild Turkeys locked in cages. Players will need to break the cage to free the Turkeys. Once they are freed, Turkeys will drop Turkey eggs that provide rewards.

    While freeing the caged Turkeys, explorers have a 30% chance of running into special Pardoned Turkey. Killing the Pardoned Turkey will drop the event item “Turkey Feather,” which can be used to summon Dodorex.

    Turkey Challenge – Summoning Dodorex

    • Upon collecting a certain amount of Turkey Feathers, explorers can use them to summon either a Dodorex (20 mins at 90% chance) or a Dodorex (Permanent at 10% chance) at a cooking pot.

    Dodorex

    In the world of Pixark, even the weakest and humblest beings have dreams of becoming something stronger. And the Dodo, who is bullied by everyone, may become an existence to be feared by everyone. Legend has it that some dodos with exceptional talent were blessed by the ancestors of the dodo family and evolved into the most powerful Dodorex. Of course the legend is just a legend, in fact, people believe that Dodorex may be the descendants of Tyrannosaurus rex genetically modified by aliens. The biggest basis for this idea is that people have not yet found evidence of the existence of wild Dodorex.

    • Tamed Dodorex can bite (LMB) and shoot flames (RMB)

    Thanksgiving Items:

    Thanksgiving Decor:

    May drop from the Supply Drop and the Turkey Egg rewards from Pardoned Turkey Event:

    • Thanksgiving Dining Table
    • Thanksgiving Chair
    • Thanksgiving Recliner
    • Thanksgiving Curtain
    • Thanksgiving Decor Balloon
    • Thanksgiving Wall Decor

    Thanksgiving Dishes

    May drop from the Supply Drop and the Turkey Egg rewards from Pardoned Turkey Event.

    • Roasted Turkey
    • Pumpkin Pie
    • Beef Wellington
    • Salad
    • Brownie
    • Sweet Potato

    Thanksgiving Equipment Skin

    Download free PixARK update 1.11 for PS4 and Xbox One.

    Jack Johnson
    Jack Johnson
    Jack Johnson mainly writes about game-related news and updates. He is a passionate gamer, music lover, and traveler.
    Ad

    Latest Articles