Pistol Whip Update Patch Notes (Hotfix) – August 23, 2021
Pistol Whip update 22.214.171.124 (August 23, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Pistol Whip patch notes, the latest hotfix added some minor changes to the game.
Previously, a big update was released with new features, fixes, and changes. Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues.
Pistol Whip patch 126.96.36.199 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Pistol Whip Patch Notes (August 23, 2021)
- The baddies are…mostly back. Reduced the likelihood you will load into a scene with No Enemies
- True Pacifist scores of 0 now post to the Leaderboards
- Scores should now post correctly for all Scene/Difficulty/Style combinations
- Deadeye Styles should now calculate Deadeye scores correctly after Scene restart
- Saved Styles & Weapon types should now load correctly in Lobby & in Scene
- Selected Styles now properly persist when switching between Arcade, Campaign, Challenge, and Training modes as well as upon game relaunch
- Fixed an issue causing weapon customization to not save correctly or to copy over to undesired weapons
- Train & Boss SFX will now adjust with the correct in-game volume sliders
- Added a reminder that Smoke & Thunder is intended for Dual Wield play to the campaign description text
- Added a No-Beat section to the final scene of “Smoke & Thunder” to allow voice over to be more audible
- Other minor fixes & improvements
Download free Pistol Whip patch on PC(Steam).
Jack Johnson mainly writes about game-related news and updates. He is a passionate gamer, music lover, and traveler.