Phoenix Point update version 1.13.2 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Phoenix Point patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Phoenix Point version 1.13.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Phoenix Point Patch Notes – November 5, 2021
- Fixed an issue where the main music did not play on Geoscape in several cases.
- Fixed an issue where pressing “Y” and “B” together during a Pandoran alien report on the geoscape would corrupt the UI.
- Fixed an issue where satellite uplinks did not reveal havens from supportive factions.
- Fixed data tracking for some mutoid abilities.
- Fixed the description of the cure spray ability of the Mutoid, because it should not heal 50HP.
- Fixed an issue where mind-controlled Pandoran units counted as haven defenders at the end of a mission.
- Fixed an issue where the game gets stuck during loading when a Technician has both Mech Arms in the inventory and attached to the armor/mounted slot.
- Fixed a stuck issue where a prompt was letting the player activate a console with a second soldier during a steal research mission.
- Fixed an issue where the game gets stuck in tactical after a paralyzed triton is killed.
- Fixed a stuck issue when the last allied unit evacuates with jet jump or dash with no AP left.
- Fixed an issue where Neurotoxic spray disables the usage of any 1 or 2 handed items if applied on any limb(arm/leg).
- Fixed an issue with missing strings for some body parts for Hoplite and Guardians (DLC2).
- Fixed an issue with corrupted files when entering a map that has a technician while DLC4 is not available and/or enabled.
- Fixed the description of the dynamic resistance ability of the Acheron to exclude some damage types (DLC4).