A new Phasmophobia update 0.9.2.0 is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Phasmophobia patch notes, the latest update introduces a range of enhancements including the first wave of Steam Achievements and performance improvements. Apart from this, Phasmophobia patch 0.9.2 also adds gameplay adjustments and various bug fixes to enhance the overall gaming experience.
Previously, a major update 0.9 added quality-of-life improvements and fixes. Recently, a hotfix added a new truck, ghost types, voice recognition overhaul, and more. Unfortunetly, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Phasmophobia update 0.9.2.0 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Phasmophobia Patch 0.9.2.0 Notes – November 13, 2023
- Added the first wave of Steam Achievements! Check out the Achievements section on Steam to see how to earn them. More achievements will be added in future updates.
- Added an option to enable Screen Space Ambient Occlusion for VR
- Removed Halloween Event
- Adjusted the sky effects when you are dead
- Reduced translucency on medium tents slightly to stop them from glowing so much when a DOTS is placed inside
- Both campfires in Maple Lodge will now have a max hearing range of 5m and are the same volume
- The Maple Campsite Chem toilet will now behave similarly to house closets and lockers when hiding
- Brightness will now default to 1 for new players instead of 0
- Significant improvements to loading times and performance across the whole game
- Max-level players will no longer get stuck on the reward screen
- You can now get past the splash screen if you are failing to connect to Steam
- You can no longer hide from the ghost’s view behind a lit campfire
- The totem pole in Maple Lodge Campsite will now block the ghost’s view during hunts
- Moved the twigs easter egg in Maple back to where it should be
- Removed the invisible walls on top of the small tents
- Incense III will now swing again while held
- Maple’s Green and White tents now have the correct room names
- Moved some camping chairs by Campfire B in Maple to remove a safe spot
- Moved the small green tent in Maple’s Campsite B to remove a safe spot
- Moved the Maple Campsite’s Ouija Board spawn to the right slightly to stop it from clipping
- Moved the Maple music box spawn up slightly to stop it clipping inside of the log
- Moved the orange bottle up one shelf to stop it clipping with the Maple Ouija Board spawn
- Moved the fingerprint up on the Maple light pole near the Toilet block
- Ambient Occlusion will no longer be turned on in VR
- Fixed fog several leaks:
- Ridgeview bathroom
- Willow garage, laundry, bathroom and bedroom
- Sunny Meadows entry, courtyard hallway
- Woodwind toilet block
Download free Phasmophobia patch 0.9.2.0 on PC(Steam).