A new Phasmophobia update 0.8.1.3 is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Phasmophobia patch notes, the latest update brings several tweaks and fixes. Apart from this, Phasmophobia patch 0.8.1.3 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update 0.8 added quality-of-life improvements and fixes. Recently, a hotfix added a new truck, ghost types, voice recognition overhaul, and more. Unfortunetly, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Phasmophobia update 0.8.1.3 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Phasmophobia Patch 0.8.1.3 Notes – March 14, 2023
- Randomizing a custom difficulty will now always give a random cursed possession
- Arabic player names are now displayed right to left
- Fixed a memory leak caused by having unicode characters with a broken sanity monitor
- Tripods no longer speed up Raiju after you detach a video camera
- The speed running difficulty challenge will now give all 7 cursed possessions instead of 6
- Improved statistics page text sizing on languages with long text
- Fixed a crash after leaving a game when using Vosk voice recognition
- The weekly challenges will now reset on Sunday instead of Saturday
Download free Phasmophobia patch 0.8.1.3 on PC(Steam).