A new Phasmophobia update 0.7.1 is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Phasmophobia patch notes, the latest update added a new Halloween-themed event, bug fixes and changes. Apart from this, Phasmophobia patch 0.7.1 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update 1.0 was released that added quality-of-life improvements and fixes. Recently, a hotfix added a new truck, ghost types, voice recognition overhaul, and more. Unfortunetly, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Phasmophobia update 0.7.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Phasmophobia Patch 0.7.1 Notes (Halloween Update) – October 7, 2022
Trick or Treat Event
Come and join us with a Halloween-themed event!
- On Nightmare Difficulty without heavy rain; enter any location decorated with a pumpkin sticker on the contract selection board! You will gain 5 sanity per candy collected or Jack-o’-lantern lit!
- Search for candy!
- Light Jack-o’-lanterns!
- And snap a photo of the ghost!
Check off every pumpkin sticker and earn yourself a treat; a Halloween Trophy for your display cabinet!
The event will be available until early November
- Added window-knocking sounds to windows in Sunny Meadows
- Added sounds for candles being lit
- You can now place Jenga Blocks (It will still fall over at the start for now)
- Lowered volume and length of some female ‘out of breath’ sounds
- Fixed several bugs with the global voice chat
- You can no longer hear dead players
- The truck can now be closed if a player body did not despawn when they left
- The Halloween lobby easter egg will now work in VR
Download free Phasmophobia patch 0.7.1 on PC(Steam).