Phasmophobia update 0.6.2.1 is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Phasmophobia patch notes, the latest update added different footstep sounds for Ghosts. Apart from this, Phasmophobia patch 0.6.2.1 also includes various bug fixes and changes.
Previously, a major update 1.0 was released that added quality of life improvements and fixes. Recently, a hotfix added a new truck, ghost types, voice recognition overhaul, and more.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Phasmophobia update 0.6.2.1 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Phasmophobia Patch 0.6.2.1 Notes – June 15, 2022
- Ghost footsteps now have different sounds depending on what the Ghost is walking on, similar to players
- Updated Deogen weakness description to stop some confusion
- Reduced the volume of the truck footstep sounds
- Improved the rate that ghost footstep sounds play
- Improvements to load times
- Adjusted how the Thaye’s weakness works
- The Thaye will now answer questions correctly
- You can now open the new ghost type pages in VR
- The Deogen’s speed changes are now smoother
- Ghost footsteps will no longer play when the ghost isn’t moving, including the hunt grace period
- Non-VR players will no longer accidentally light nearby smudge sticks when holding a candle or lighter
- Fixed the missing characters on the tutorial tv screen for non-English languages
- Fixed an issue where some steam names were being renamed to “reserved name”
Download free Phasmophobia update 0.6.2.1 on PC(Steam)