Phasmophobia update 0.6.1.4 is now available to download on PC(Steam) players. According to the official Phasmophobia patch notes, the latest update added a cooler box hiding spot outside the cabin. Apart from this, Phasmophobia patch 0.6.1.4 also includes various gameplay changes and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Phasmophobia patch 6.1.4 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Phasmophobia Patch 6.1.4 Notes – April 20, 2022
- Added a cooler box hiding spot outside the cabin
- Ghosts can now leave fingerprints on locker doors
- Removed the Easter egg hunt
- Optimised several Maple Lodge Campsite textures to lower RAM usage
- Adjusted the Tanglewood basement hiding spot to help it be more consistent
- The VR voice toggle button is now on the right controller (The controls screen will be updated in the next patch)
- Grabbing the journal and walkie talkie in VR is now much easier in VR
- Optimized the mesh that fingerprints use
- Small tent doors are now easier to grab in VR
- Cornhole boards in Maple Lodge Campsite will now render correctly from a distance
- You can now grab the wooden doors in Prison in VR
- The candle flame will now render correctly
- Fixed inconsistencies in the journal UI
- Removed the visual artefact on the fairy light posts
- Dirty water will no longer be overly dark
- The keyboard in Willow will now have the correct texture
- Video options’ text will no longer clip in the main menu; when using languages other than English
- Other VR players can no longer hover items of your belt which caused your belt highlight to activate
- The VR UI indicator for Prison cell doors will now line up with your hand
Download free Phasmophobia update 0.6.1.4 on PC(Steam)