A new Phasmophobia update 0.6.0.1 is now available on PC(Steam) and VR. According to the official Phasmophobia patch notes, the latest update added Velcro to the small tent doors as well as up and down scroll arrows to the item store for VR. Apart from this, Phasmophobia patch 0.6.0.1 also includes various other fixes.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Phasmophobia patch 0.6.0.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Phasmophobia April 7 Update Patch Notes
- Added Velcro to the small tent doors to help you see where to grab them in VR
- Added up and down scroll arrows to the item store for VR to replace the scroll bar. Other scroll bars will be replaced in another update
- Lowered the delay for taking photos in quick succession from 3s to 1s
- Sanity pills are no longer a consumable when used
- Addressed an issue where you couldn’t place DOTS Projectors and Motion Sensors on walls
- Addressed an issue where some of the controls image during training was misaligned
- Addressed an issue where text in some languages in the truck were overlapping
- Fixed the splash screen text overlapping in some languages
- Addressed an issue where the Edgefield Garage light bled upstairs
- Addressed an issue where the glowstick rendered incorrectly from far away
- Addressed an issue where having toggle mute on would mute you by default
- Fixed a VR bug where some items were rotated wrong when held
- Fixed a VR bug where the belt would disable when you died, making it impossible to use the Journal
- Fixed a VR bug where you couldn’t pick up the bone with Teleport Grab enabled
- Fixed several cabinets and doors so that you can’t rip them off of their hinges in VR
- Fixed a VR bug where several cabinet and door highlight circles were in the incorrect position
- Fixed a VR bug where the DOTS Project ghost would show on the smooth spectator camera
- Fixed a VR bug where push to talk and toggle mute wasn’t working on most headsets
- Fixed a VR bug where you couldn’t teleport onto most floors with teleport movement
Download free Phasmophobia update 0.6.0.1 on PC(Steam)