Phasmophobia update 0.5.1.2 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Phasmophobia patch notes, the latest update includes a bunch of new changes and bug fixes.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Phasmophobia patch 0.5.1.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is changed in today’s Phasmophobia January 20 Update?
- Increased the chance for ghost events on small maps
Significantly reduced the distance that paranormal sounds are heard away from the ghost’s location with the Parabolic Microphone so that they are now near the ghost.
- Push to talk will now enable when playing solo if you have the option selected instead of forcing your microphone always on
- The hunt will now end if you glitch outside of the level after the hunt has started
- The Asylum toilet cubicles doors have been made straight to make it easier to find the ghost if it is in those rooms
- Ghosts should no longer appear in non-ghost photos taken by other players
- If there is no evidence in the photo and you already have a ghost photo, the priority will now go back to the ghost evidence for the photo
What is fixed in Phasmophobia Update 0.5.1.2?
- Addressed an issue where paranormal sounds could not be heard on the Parabolic Microphone
- Addressed an issue where you could not take an evidence photo of the Mirror when it was on the wall on same maps
- Addressed an issue where the ghost evidence would take priority on different cameras if you already had a ghost photo
- Addressed an issue where the ghost would open your closet if it heard you outside of it before you entered
- Addressed an issue where the Prison cell light switches were turning on the wrong lights
- Addressed an issue where Banshees could not hear non hosts player voices or equipment during hunts
- Addressed an issue where the ghost was only doing ghost events around the host
- Addressed an issue where the room lights were not flickering during hunts
- Addressed an issue where the TV in the Maple Cabin did not turn on
- Addressed an issue where using the Voodoo Doll with no sanity would not trigger a hunt
- Addressed an issue where the Phantom would only disappear on the first photo you took of it
- Addressed an issue where the ghost would stay near the dead body after killing someone if it can’t see anyone
Addressed an issue where the ghost would search around your last known location until the end of the hunt if it did not see another player. It will now only search for a short amount of time.
- Addressed an issue where the ghost would give EMF 2 when attempting to interact with a door when it didn’t move the door
- Addressed an issue where fingerprints would sometimes spawn on doors when the ghost has not interacted with it
- Addressed an issue where you couldn’t interact with some Prison showers
- Addressed an issue where the painting interactions were giving EMF 2 instead of 3
- Addressed an issue where the ghost was still taking priority for photos after you already had a ghost photo
- Fixed an issue where Raiju’s would change speed too slowly when reaching an electronic
- Addressed an issue where three of the female characters would have broken audio when holding equipment
- Addressed an issue where you could hold the bear and mobile phone through the main door making the ghost think you were on the other side
- Addressed an issue where the Voodoo Doll wouldn’t spawn in the correct position for non-hosts
- Addressed an issue where the Tarot Card would make an impact sound after being fully used
- Addressed an issue where the Haunted Mirror would still show the last frame of the room when it broke
- Addressed an issue where some noise values would keep showing on the Parabolic Microphone when there was no sound
- Addressed an issue where the Twin interaction could stop a hunt
- Addressed an issue where player volumes were resetting when loading back to the main menu
- Addressed an issue where you could hear other players when they were fully muted
Download free Phasmophobia update 0.5.1.2 on PC(Steam)