Phasmophobia update 0.3.1.0 (Sep 18, 2021) is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Phasmophobia patch notes, the latest update brings new options, changes, and bug fixes. Apart from this, today’s Phasmophobia patch 0.3.1.0 also includes a Journal overhaul.
Previously, a big game update was released with various quality of life improvements. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing various issues with the game. Today’s Phasmophobia patch 0.3.1will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
Phasmophobia 0.3.1 Patch Notes – September 18, 2021
- A complete redesign of the journal to make it easier to use and navigate
- You can now cross off evidence on the ghost evidence page
- The pause menu is now integrated into the journal
- You can now change all settings using the journal whilst in game
- Added an option to play offline singleplayer which won’t connect you to the server
- Added new fonts for several languages that had missing characters
- The VR mute button has been changed to the pause button for all controllers. Your controller will vibrate when toggling mute
- You will no longer get $10 for failing a contract and will instead get the insurance depending on the chosen difficulty
- If you fail a contract you will now see what the ghost type was
- Ghost orbs will now periodically change position in the ghost room
- You can no longer see the D.O.T.S Projector ghost if you are dead
- Fixed a memory leak on the main menu when using a controller
- Fixed an exploit where you could glitch your head inside something to make the ghost not see you
- Fixed several safe spots where you could stand on something and the ghost couldn’t reach you
- Bleasdale: Fixed a bug where the temperature would rarely drop in the attic
- Bleasdale: Fixed a bug where the hunting equipment effects didn’t always work in the attic
- Fixed a bug where the ghost whisper paranormal sound was staying active on the parabolic microphone
Download free Phasmophobia patch 0.3.1.0 on PC (Steam).