A new Phasmophobia update 0.3.0.4 (Sep 7, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Phasmophobia patch notes, the latest hotfix addressed issues with graphics settings, photos, night vision, and more. Apart from this, today’s Phasmophobia patch 0.3.0.4 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big game update was released with various quality of life improvements. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues. Today’s Phasmophobia version 3.0.4 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
Phasmophobia 0.3.0.4 Patch Notes – Sep 7, 2021
- To help prevent trolling, you can no longer use equipment items unless they are held in your hand
- Addressed an issue where the graphics settings were not applying until you joined a server
- Fixed a bug where photos wouldn’t always be added in multiplayer
- Fixed a bug where the night vision wasn’t always syncing between players
- Addressed an issue where the camera night vision would sometimes turn off
- Fixed a bug where the ghost would be a shadow too often during hunts
- Fixed a bug where smudge sticks and candles could be accidentally lit by other players
Download free Phasmophobia patch 0.3.0.4 on PC (Steam).