Phasmophobia update 0.3.0.2 (August 29, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Phasmophobia patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to CCTV, DOTS, VR, and more. Apart from this, the Phasmophobia patch 0.3.0.2 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big game update was released with various quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Phasmophobia patch 0.3.0.2 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
Phasmophobia Hotfix 0.3.0.2 Patch Notes – August 29, 2021
- The ghost will now move through the DOTS Projector at different speeds each time
- Fixed a bug where video cameras would turn off in your hand if the CCTV monitor changed camera
- Addressed an issue where the CCTV monitor would freeze if you walked out of the truck with a tripod
- Fixed a bug where the DOTS Projector interaction would only work if the host placed it
- Addressed an issue where the DOTS Projector interaction was happening twice as often if you placed two down
- Fixed a spot where you could get stuck in the Ridgeview bedroom
- Fixed several performance issues with the video cameras
- VR: Fixed grab rotations for the tripod and flashlights
- VR: Fixed a bug where video cameras weren’t opening after being grabbed
- VR: Fixed a bug where video cameras weren’t staying open when placed on a tripod
- Addressed an issue where you couldn’t see VR players head mounted cameras
Download free Phasmophobia patch 0.3.0.2 on PC (Steam).