Phasmophobia update 0.3.0.1 (August 27, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Phasmophobia patch notes, the latest update added new options to toggle film grain and chromatic aberration. Apart from this, the Phasmophobia patch 0.3.0.1 also includes various bug fixes.
Previously, a big game update was released with various quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Phasmophobia patch 0.3.0.1 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
Phasmophobia Hotfix 0.3.0.1 Patch Notes – August 27, 2021
- Added options to toggle Film Grain and Chromatic Aberration post processing effects
- DOTS projector evidence will now activate much more frequently and will now work in large rooms
- The ghost hunting delay has been increased from 3 to 4 seconds
- Glowstick’s light now lasts 1 minute and fades to half intensity over 10 seconds (no longer turns off)
- Replaced ghost writing with more legible visuals
- Removed blur from video cameras
- Removed subtle glitch effect from all cameras that was causing motion sickness
- Updated hair shaders to stop UI showing through them
- Updated several lights in the game to improve performance
- Ghost hunting effects will now work if the ghost is on a different floor to you
- Significantly lowered the light range for the Lighter
- Addressed an issue where the parabolic microphone wouldnt allow you to hear paranormal sounds
- Addressed an issue where the CCTV system would break if a player died with a head mounted camera
- Fixed several performance issues with the video and cctv cameras
- LIV VR: Potential fix for the character model showing over yourself in the spectator view
- Addressed an issue where screen space reflections were not working
- Fixed VR equipment grab rotations for some equipment
- Addressed an issue where the Smudge Stick had two right hands for VR
- Addressed an issue where your FOV would reset on the main menu after sprinting if you changed your FOV
- Addressed an issue where you could place a Motion Sensors on the floor
- Addressed an issue where you could place a DOTS Projector on certain objects
Download free Phasmophobia patch 0.3.0 on PC (Steam).