Phasmophobia update 0.2.11.0 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to Phasmophobia patch notes, the latest update added new power to Yureis. Apart from this, Phasmophobia patch 0.2.11.0 also includes various bug fixes.
Previously, a big game update was released with various quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Phasmophobia patch 0.2.11.0 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
What is new in today’s Phasmophobia 0.2.11.0?
- Yureis now have a special power to lower your sanity similar to other ghosts.
- Addressed an issue where the Sound Sensor graph bars could go higher than the monitor.
- Fixed a bug where the ghost could always hear host players if they were talking when push to talk was turned on.
- Addressed an issue where the Thermometer wouldn’t always give values for the correct room.
- Fixed a bug where disconnecting from server timeout on the main menu gave no error message.
- Addressed an issue where the language selection and photo sensitivity warning didn’t show until you reloaded the main menu.
- Mares can no longer turn lights on to help with their strength.
- Slightly increased the volume your microphone has to get to for the ghost to hear you during a hunt.
- Removed the high volumetric lighting setting due to a bug causing it to not work. Medium is now changed to High.
Download free Phasmophobia update 2.11.0 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.