PES 2020 update 1.08 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official PES 2020 1.08 changelog, the latest update and Data pack 4 added new changes and quality of life improvements. Apart from this, PES 2020 version 1.08 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the release, many players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s PES 2020 patch 1.08 patch is expected to address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
PES 2020 Update 1.08 Patch Notes (Data pack 4.0)
・New season data for Campeonato Brasileiro (Brazil) implemented. Includes league promotions and relegations.
・New season data for TOYOTA Thai League implemented. Includes league promotions and relegations.
・New/updated media backdrops
・New/updated face models
・New/updated player portraits
・New Manager portraits
・New boot models
・New ball designs
・New Goal Celebrations
・Default Condition Rating for Legend players set to ‘B’.
・Added the option to select uniforms from squads that you have purchased in myClub.
・Those who compete in Grand Finals will now receive a ‘Representative Reward’ in addition to the ‘Grand Final Reward’.
- An issue that prevented you from selecting certain leagues in Random Selection Matches when filtering players by league.
- An issue that caused player models to disappear from the pre-match menu when using a uniforms created by importing image data through Edit mode.
- An issue that causes the Weekly Point screen to appear after certain Matchday Grand Finals. Ordinarily, Weekly Point totals should not change after Grand Finals.
- An issue where the incorrect team is displayed for Featured Players in certain locations. Currently, the Team Emblem displayed on each Featured Player’s player card is indicative of their actual team.
- An issue that causes CBs with the ‘Build Up’ Playing Style to fall back to the friendly penalty box when your team is in possession of the ball.
- An issue which sometimes causes passes kicked with a full power gauge to fall short of their target when using Manual Controls.
- An issue that results in commands being issued to the wrong player during penalty shoot-outs in Team Play Lobby matches.
- An issue that sometimes causes players assigned to different positions in the COM’s squad formation to overlap.
- A variety of minor adjustments have been made to each mode to improve the overall gaming experience.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Addressed AI related issues.
- Added audio improvements
- Performance improvements
- Stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
PES 2020 update 1.08 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.