A new PES 2019 update 1.15 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4. According to the official PES 2019 version 1.15 patch notes, the new update comes with fixes for issues related to matchmaking, crashing, stuttering/lag, client bugs, and UI bugs. Apart from this, PES 2019 version 1.15 has also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released various fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s PES 2019 1.15 patch is expected to address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
PES 2019 Update 1.15 Patch Notes
- PES 2019 version 1.15 for PS4 has added matchmaking fixes.
- Fixed crashing issues and stuttering/lag issues.
- PES 2019 1.15 added bug fixes and other improvements.
- Fixed few players reported glitches.
- Other minor adjustments to the general gameplay experience.
PES 2019 update 1.15 for PS4 is now available for download.