PES 2019 update 1.05 and Data Pack 2.0 is now roll out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the PES 2019 1.05 patch notes, the new Data Pack 2.0 brings over 100 updated player faces, updates to stadiums and a new range of football boots. The update continues KONAMI’s intention to expand its growing list of league licenses, with the full list of the CFA Super League and Thai League club teams and logos being added to the roster of teams available in PES 2019.
The Stade Louis II is now available in both afternoon and night modes, meaning players can experience the 18,500-seat stadium in perfect detail both in daytime and under the floodlights. The new PES 2019 patch 1.05 also includes the new eFootball.Pro Arena which will play host to upcoming eSports competitions.
Apart from this PES 2019 update 1.05 and Data Pack 2.0 also feature a range of gameplay changes, particularly focusing on improved AI performance. These include more variation in the attacking style of COM opponents, better goalkeeper AI in 1v1 situations, the accuracy of chip shots adjusted, improved headers and defender positioning.
Elsewhere, player equipment has also seen an update, with three sports brands featuring their latest footwear in the game. New boots from Nike, adidas and Puma have all been added to keep player appearances as up to date as possible.
Previously, an update was released various fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s PES 2019 1.05 patch is expected to address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
PES 2019 Update 1.05 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
Updates and Additions
- New Leagues added (CFA Super League & TOYOTA Thai League)
- Updated Legend images
- Updated face models
- Updated strips
- Added New boots
- Added New stadiums
PES 2019 Data Pack 2.0 Patch Notes
- COM opponents will now play less long passes from the centre of the pitch to the wing
- COM opponents will now play less low crosses from the wing
- COM opponents will now display enhanced understanding of opposing player positions and will attack the goal more aggressively
- COM opponents will now display improved logic concerning shooting, enabling them to take advantage of a greater variety of situations and opportunities
- Goalkeepers will now display improved Al in 1v1 situations, ensuring that they rush out to meet players converging on the goal
- Fixed an issue that prevented defenders from positioning freely, causing them to occasionally become stuck behind opponents when competing for goal kicks and other high balls
- Improved the accuracy of headers on-goal performed by players who aren’t under pressure
- Adjusted the accuracy of chip shots.
- PES 2019 1.05 addressed an issue causing player locks to be removed in myClub’s [New Signings via Agent] screen
- Fixed an issue affecting throw ins in myClub SIM matches
- Fixed an issue causing the incorrect commentary to be played for players that had already scored goals in Become A Legend
- PES 2019 version 1.05 addressed an issue that caused an 11th match to be displayed in Online Divisions under certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue that caused Online VS User Match matchmaking to fail following a connection error
- Fixed sponsor logos for a number of teams
- Fixed commentary for a number of players
- PES 2019 version 1.05 for PS4 has added fixes for server connectivity issues.
- Fixed crashing issues and stuttering/lag issues.
- PES 2019 1.05 added bug fixes and other improvements.
- Fixed few players reported glitches.
- Other minor adjustments to the general gameplay experience.
- Fixed an issue causing teams without uniform overall player ratings to appear in the [Select Team] screen for the following PES League tournaments:・PES LEAGUE Online Championship 2019 CO-OP Season 1
・PES LEAGUE PRACTICE CO-OP
PES 2019 update 1.05 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.