PES 2019 update 1.04 will soon roll out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the PES 2019 1.04 changelog, the new update has added fixes for ML and BAL transfer issue. However, the save data created with the issue cannot be reverted or fixed. To play without the issues you will have to start playing the modes from where the issue had not been seen. Apart from this, PES 2019 version 1.04 also includes fixes for the several issues related to server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. Those users in Russia suffering from login issue will receive 2,000 myClub Coins as a compensation on 04/10/2018.
Previously, an update was released various fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the release, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s PES 2019 1.04 patch is expected to address few of these issues. Check out more details below.
PES 2019 Update 1.04 Changelog for PS4 and Xbox One
- myClub: The message shown on myClub login states that GP for Weekly PES League ranking has been rewarded, however the GP balance on screen does not show the updated balance.
- Team Play Lobby: The game crashes when a certain Goal Celebration is performed in Team Play Lobby matches.
- Master League: When starting Master League, some COM teams transfer out many of their players, making the player numbers unnaturally low, or the players are assigned to positions that do not meet their positional compatibility.
- Become a Legend: When a player transfers in Become a Legend from a certain league to another, many players in the league where the player transfers in get transferred out.
- [Updated] Fixed an issue where several users in Russia unable to log into the server.
- Fixed – When starting Master League, the COM teams have many players transferring out of the club making the player numbers unnaturally low, or the players are assigned to positions that do not meet their positional compatibility.
- PES 2019 patch 1.04 fixed – When the player transfers in Become a Legend, if the player transfers from Leagues in list 【A】to Leagues in list 【B】many other players belonging to Leagues in 【B】are transfer out. The same issue can be seen when the player in 【B】transfers to 【A】with players in 【A】transferring out.
- Fixed an issue where the GP rewarded for Weekly PES League ranking not being applied to the players actual GP balance in myClub mode. If you are still facing this issue, quit myClub and then log in to it again after returning to the Top Menu. The GP balance displayed will correctly include the reward.
- PES 2019 version 1.04 for PS4 has added fixes for server connectivity issues.
- Fixed crashing issues and stuttering/lag issues.
- PES 2019 1.04 added bug fixes and other improvements.
- Fixed few players reported glitches.
- Other minor adjustments to the general gameplay experience.
Please note that this is not the final changelog. We’ll update the article with more details. Check back later for more information.
PES 2019 update 1.04 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.