Persona 4 Golden Arena Ultimax update 1.01 is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Persona 4 Arena Ultimax 1.01 patch notes, the latest added some minor changes and tweaks to the game. Apart from this, today’s Persona 4 Arena Ultimax patch 1.01 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with quality of life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Persona 4 Persona 4 Arena Ultimax version 1.01 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Update 1.01? – August 6, 2022
- Increased game stability to address an issue where certain graphic card drivers would cause the game to crash on the character select screen.
- Improved game stability to reduce occurrence of drops in framerate
- Adjusted overall game volume from user feedback.
- Fixed an issue where the game crashes when playing on full screen with multiple monitors. Now if the monitor the game is being displayed on is removed during play of after the application is closed, it will not cause the game to crash.
- Fixed an issue where certain sound effects would overlap each other to create unintended sounds.
- Fixed an issue so that keyboard button configurations will not return to default every time the application is opened.
- Added an option in the System Options where the player can toggle whether the game pauses or not when not in focus.
- Added an option in the System Options where the player can toggle whether the game mutes or not when not in focus.
- Added a volume control bar for the Movie scenes in Sound & Language Options.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not display centered depending on monitor resolution.
Download free Persona 4 Arena Ultimax update 1.01 on PC.