Perfect Heist 2 update 17 is available on PC (Steam). According to the official Perfect Heist 2 patch notes, the latest update added new dedicated server options and admin tools, fixes some gadget exploits, and brings some balancing changes to cop and robber classes.
Previously, a major update added quality of life changes and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing various bugs with the game. Today’s Perfect Heist 2 patch 17 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Perfect Heist 2 Patch Notes – June 23, 2022
- added fps limiter
- added new “Rope Launcher” as new Sheriff secondary weapon
- added new “AI Obstacle Reaction Time” system that adds a realistic reaction time to the NPC pathing, preventing checks by placing gadgets infront of robbers
- added new “AI Obstacle Reaction Time” system to barbed wire, caution barriers, FED holograms and H.A.S. stations
- added “ServerOwnerID” dedicated server setting, sets server owners SteamID64, he can then instantly kick players from the server in-game
- added “NoTeamDamage” dedicated server setting, prevents team damage from bullets if set to true
- dead robbers can now spectate other robbers riding horses
- drones now get destroyed when being tasered/EMPed
- taking off your cuffs now takes 2 seconds
- removed Pilots initial 5 second plane cooldown
- increased Pilots plane firerate without weapon upgrade (from 25% to 50%)
- reduced Vigil smart cctvs from 2 to 1
- Vigil now gains an addtional cctv for each placed cctv that observed suspicous activity
- increased Hitman VIP kill reward from 15,000$ to 17,500$
- fixed lighting issue on New York
- fixed Poison teargas exploit
- fixed spectators looking under the map after the bot they spectated died
- fixed previous Pickpockets pickpocket duration changes not being applied correctly (duration now correctly reduced from 0.75s to 0.25s)
- added “Invisible Wall” object
- fixed hole in the sidewalk on custom maps