Peglin update 0.7.36 is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Peglin patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Peglin patch 0.7.36 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Peglin Patch Notes – July 12, 2022
- Refresh limit added so that Refreshorb + Gift That Keeps Giving + Moving Pegs should no longer cause softlocks
- Boss minions should no longer take an extra turn after the boss has been defeated.
- Safety check added for enemies that have had their health reduced to 0 but haven’t died yet (we are still working to identify the exact cause of this but it is framerate dependent and quite difficult to reproduce unfortunately)
- Crit Brick Pegs were not being reset to non-crit after the shot had completed.
v0.7.35 Changes (last week’s update):
- Jack-Orb-Lantern Orb and Attack art updated
- Safety Net art update (begone programmer art!)
- Fixes for Brick Pegs trapping certain orbs and causing softlocks.
- Map View Scrollwheel improvements (still not perfect, but should be better for now at least!)
- Refresh SFX was sometimes not playing when the board was refreshed via a Crit Peg