Peglin Update 0.7.17 Patch Notes – May 3, 2022
Peglin game update 0.7.17 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Peglin patch notes, the latest update added tweaks, changes, and fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Peglin patch 0.7.17 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Peglin May 3 Update Patch Notes
Content & Tweaks:
- New Regular Castle Encounter
- New Mines Miniboss (Slenderlin)
- New Rare Relic: Dumb Bell
- Screenshake and Low-Health Vignette Intensity Options
- Peglin gets Blind 99 added in Invisible Miniboss Fight, to help explain the mechanic
- 4 Bombs added to Invisible Miniboss fight
- Castle Assassins now have a proper death animation
- Oreb event removed for now
- Firing too many bombs at once could cause a softlock
- Brick Pegs that were converted to bombs at the beginning of the battle (with Bomb Baton or Bombulet) no longer have invisible collision during navigation
- Mirror Corridor Scenario Navigation should no longer spawn the navigation orb inside pegs
- Fixed Exception when applying status effects to invisible enemies
- Opening Inventory with “I” no longer auto-selects the first orb
- Upcoming Enemies UI no longer blocks firing
- Mirrorb copies of Nosforbatu no longer increase the self-damage of the copied Nosforbatu
- Stuck Orb Timer was not resetting when orb started moving again, which was problematic in moving stages
Jack Johnson mainly writes about game-related news and updates. He is a passionate gamer, music lover, and traveler.