Peglin game update 0.7.14 is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Peglin patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Peglin patch 0.7.14 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Peglin April 27 Update Patch Notes
Addressed the following issue.
- Relic Minigame Tooltips not hiding after leaving the minigame
- Achievement added for defeating the Animated Ruins (current final boss)
- Webbed pegs can no longer become durable, to prevent them killing shots with the Gift That Keeps Giving
- Bombulet now doubles Rigged Bombs as Regular Bombs
- Slime Boss Peg Slime alpha reduced to make spotting Special Pegs easier
- Slime Boss navigation fixed when revisiting boss stage
- Bombs now have weak attraction instead of strong attraction, to help prevent rigged bomb deaths
- Increased attract strength for first 3 seconds (10% higher than it was for regular pegs, 20% higher for special pegs), then starts to slowly lose power over next 17 seconds