A new Payday 2 update 233.1 is rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Payday 2 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to the Biometric Analyzer, the North Star Sniper Rifle and the Aran G2 Sniper Rifle. Today’s Payday 2 patch 233.1 download size is around 76MB.
Previously, update 2.33 addressed the alignment of the Cassian Elite Scope x4.5 on a number of weapons. Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s PAYDAY 2 patch 233.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Payday 2 Patch 233.1 Changelog – February 3, 2023
- Fixed an issue that caused the red dot on the Biometric Analyzer mod to be misaligned when equipped on the Mosconi 12G Tactical Shotgun.
- Fixed an issue on the North Star Sniper Rifle that caused the Tiwaz Silencer to disappear during reloads if the Celestial Assault Kit was also equipped.
- Updated the description for the Aran G2 Sniper Rifle.
- Fixed an issue that caused sights to be misaligned, when using ADS, with the Trace Optic Sight mod. This occurred on all primary sniper rifles and the Pronghorn secondary sniper rifle.
- Fixed an issue that caused invisible collisions to spawn, resulting in involuntary player movement, when switching back and forth between a primary weapon and the Aran G2 Sniper Rifle.
- Fixed an issue that caused volley fire, on the Rodion 3B Rifle, to pierce through armor.
- Fixed a missing icon for the Sting Grenade when shown in the Underbarrel modding category of a weapon.
- Fixed stinger ammo dealing 10x more damage than intended on the Little Friend.