A new Payday 2 update 232.4 is available on PC (Steam). According to the official Payday 2 patch notes, the latest update Removed Holiday Event and adds various tweaks and changes. Today’s Payday 2 patch 232 download size is around 368.4MB.
Unfortunately, since the last Payday 2 patch 2.28, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s PAYDAY 2 patch 232.4 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Payday 2 Patch 232.4 Changelog – January 12, 2023
- Removed Holiday Event and decorations.
- Fixed a misaligned sight issue that occurred when using ADS with Iron Sights, with the Pronghorn Sniper Rifle.
- Fixed a camera issue that occurred when using the Cassian Sharp Sight mod on the Queen’s Wrath rifle.
- Holdout – First World Bank – Fixed an issue that caused enemy AI to stop entering the room when a sentry turret was placed in a specific spot.
- Midland Ranch – Fixed a collision issue between a few barrels that could result in the player being stuck.
- Mountain Master – Fixed a collision issue that allowed bags to be thrown into an area inaccessible to the player.